Christmas Day Lunch 2014
Join Us For Christmas Day Lunch This Year!
We are delighted to welcome you to a wonderful dining experience at Rydges on Swanston to enjoy Christmas Day lunch in 2014
Download our 2014 Christmas Day Lunch booking form HERE, Phone the Swanston Events Team on (03) 9347 7811, or email: email@example.com today to your table for 2014 Christmas Day Lunch at Rydges on Swanston
Blues Bar & Grill - Overlooking Licoln Square Gardens
Located on our ground floor with a happy festive vibe, great service and sensational food.
Traditional Christmas Buffet Lunch: 11.30am – 2:30pm
- Adults (12 and over): $109.00 per person
- Adults (12 and over) garunteed window seating: $129.00 per person
- 7 – 11 years: $65.00 per person
- 6 and under: $20.00
- Antipasto selection of cured meats & vegetables, assorted dips with toasted breads, platters of honey smoked ham
- Coffin Bay oysters, Crystal Bay prawns, Tasmanian smoked salmon with red onion & capers and Chef’s selection of sushi
- Turkey breast, roast sirloin of beef, roasted ham, and oven baked local fish
- Roasted & steamed vegetables and salad buffet
- Traditional Christmas desserts
- 3 hour beverage package; house wine & beer and soft drinks & juice
Christmas Day Lunch at Rydges on Swanston
- Blues Restaurant, ground floor with fantastic views across Lincoln Square Park
- Lunch opens at 11.30 am - 2.30 pm
- Bookings essential
- Seafood selection included in traditional Christmas Luncheon Buffet
- Three hour beverage package included
- Adults from $109.00 per person
- Children 7-11 years $65.00 per person
- Children 6 years and under $20.00
- Phone (03) 9347 7811 to place your booking
- Stay the night with exclusive accommodation special offers
Conference & Events Sales Manager
Kate has recently returned to the Rydges on Swanston team after having sometime at home with her two young children. Kate has been working at Rydges on Swanston for the past 8 years in a variety of roles.
Call Kate today on 03 9347 7811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat further about your upcoming event plans.