Rydges Lakeland Resort Queenstown
Horse Trekking Dart Stables
Internationally recognised for its exceptional beauty and natural, untouched qualities, it has been showcased in the Oscar winning Lord of the Rings trilogy as well as other big screen movies (see The Ride of the Rings), and is home to Dart Stables.
Dart Stables has been offering visitors to the area the opportunity of exploring Glenorchy and Paradise on horseback for 20 years, and has gained a well-earned reputation for providing memorable horse riding in this stunning part of New Zealand.
With over 50 horses of various breeds, knowledgable and enthusiastic guides and a wealth of experience, Dart Stables is able to provide great horse riding and treks for all levels of rider.
- Dart Stables offers 2 hour, 3 hour, Overnight and Lord of the Rings & Hobbit location rides in Glenorchy & Paradise.
- Group and exclusive rides are available by arrangement.
- Over 50 horses of various breeds to cater for all level of rider.
- Guides are fully trained, knowledgeable and enthusiastic.
- Approved by the Department of Conservation
- At least one guide to every five riders.
- Complimentary Drizabone coats, boots, gloves and safety helmets provided. Half chaps available.
- One of Queenstown’s best value activities
For recent client testimonials, images visit www.dartstables.com and the Dart Stables Facebook page.
Our helpful concierge is more than happy to assist you with your activity bookings.