Fremantle Rail & Jail PackageFrom $272 night Members from $247 night
Experience two of the top Fremantle attractions with our Rail & Jail package. From only $272 per night you and your family will enjoy overnight accommodation, buffet breakfast, a Fremantle Tram and Prison combo tour, WI-FI access and late check out. PLUS kids under 12 stay free.*
Since 1985 Fremantle Tram Tours has been providing guided sightseeing tours to thousands of the visitors to Fremantle aboard our replica 'trams' with the an entertaining and educational commentary provided by the driver
As one of Western Australia’s most fascinating and significant cultural attractions, the World Heritage listed Fremantle Prison is the largest convict built structure in Western Australia and the most intact convict establishment in the nation. See the site on an entertaining day tour conducted by experienced tour guides who bring the rich folklore and stories of the Prison to life.Here's what you will receive:
- Overnight accommodation
- Buffet breakfast
- Fremantle Tram & Prison Combo Tour
- WI-FI access
- Late check out
- Kids under 12 stay free
Booking period: 19 June, 2014 to 30 November, 2014
For stays between: 19 June, 2014 to 30 November, 2014
- Subject to availability.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Children under 12 stay free using existing bedding.
- Tram and Prison Combo Tour vouchers must be used during your stay and include Day Tours only.
- From price is based on two adults and one child, other ticket combinations are available and may incur further costs.
- Breakfast for this package is the Atrium Garden Restaurant buffet only and not available in The Harbour Master or room service.