12 Hour Race
The Bathurst 12 Hour (currently the Liqui Moly Bathurst 12 Hour) is an endurance race for GT and production cars held on Mount Panorama Race Circuit. The first 12 hour race was held in 1991 before being discontinued in 1995 and has been revived since 2007.
The Liqui Moly 12 hour features performance and production cars from all over the world, and with 2013 showcasing a record 50 entries, 19 of which came from overseas, the event continues to grow.
- Packages start from $450 per night
- Minimum 4 night stay enforced
- Watch the action from your balcony
- Package includes full hot buffet breakfast each morning for 2
- 2 Tickets including pitt access included in each package
- 1 Vehicle access pass included in each package