Conferences & Meetings
Atura Blacktown's conference and event facilities have been purpose built to deliver the swankiest of events to the most practical of bsuiness functions. If you're more of a numbers person though, we'll let our special features speak for themselves.
To speak to our events staff, call Felicity Evans on 02 9421 0000 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Five designated conference rooms for events from 5 to 220.
• Free Wi-Fi in all our conference rooms
• Event AV requirements at your fingertips
• 12ft Ceilings
• Breakout rooms available
• A line-up of the latest Apple iMacs in our open-plan business centre space.
• Free cloud printing from anywhere in the hotel.
• Car parking galore… and did we mention it is free!
• 122 uber-cool, industrial and art-inspired hotel rooms.
• An airy, open plan lobby space chequered with discrete, quiet spots.
• A dynamic, high energy lobby space
For all your Meeting and Event enquiries or to come in for a personal site inspection, please contact Felicity Evans on 02 9421 0007 or by emailing her below. We look forward to assisting you with your next Conference, Wedding or Event.
21st July 2014
I recently approached the Atura Blacktown regarding sponsorship of a Business Networking Event for 150 small business owners at their premises. The Atura immediately responded to the opportunity to reach out to local small business and could not have been more supportive. The professionalism of the staff and the willingness to accommodate all our needs was beyond my expectations. Communication and flexibility in the lead up to the event was outstanding and the service delivered to my staff and the attendees at the event was excellent.
The premises is like nothing I have seen in Western Sydney, it is modern, unique and inviting. The location is great and I feel like I have discovered a little gem in Western Sydney. I would highly recommend the Atura Blacktown to anyone looking for accommodation or a function venue and I look forward to holding many more events at the Atura in the future.
Greater Western Sydney Business Enterprise Centre