Features & Amenities
Our Rydges hotel in Surry Hills offers guests desirable features and amenities.
Rydges Sydney Central (formerly Sebel Surry Hills) offers luxurious Sydney Central accommodation ideal for business and leisure travelers. We afford travellers modern features and amenities that ensure guests can work conveniently and relax effortlessly during their stays.
FREE WI-FI is available in rooms and within all public areas so that guests can easily connect to answer important emails or to share vacation photos with friends and family back home. We also offer a convenient business centre where guests can work on available computers and print meeting agendas or project proposals.
When off the clock, guests enjoy spending lazy days lounging poolside or soaking in the heated sauna. Those who wish to maintain a regular exercise routine can keep up with workouts in the fitness centre, where they will find that a full set of free weights as well as a stationary bicycle, treadmill, air stepper and rowing machine are available.
Have a look at the many features and amenities you will enjoy exclusive access to during your stay in our hotel in Surry Hills:
- Sun-soaked, 15-meter indoor swimming pool with lap lane
- Heated spa and sauna
- Bar Surry Hills & Italian Kitchen
- Albies Restaurant and Bar
- Well-equipped fitness centre featuring free weights and cardio machines
- Surry Hills meeting facilities
- FREE WI-FI available in rooms and in public areas
- Business centre with computers and printing equipment
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting available upon request
- Laundry services for dry cleaning and ironing
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Well-lit, indoor parking –public and private
- Bus/coach parking area
We also offer the following conveniences for disabled guests:
- Ramp access
- Wheelchair access
- Reduced mobility facilities
- Accessible bathroom
Hotel Cash Policy
Requirement upon check-in: You will be required to provide a credit card imprint or equivalent at check in. A pre authorisation of a $50 will be debited from your credit card which will be credited back to your credit card within 10 working days if no incidental charges occur upon check out. Should you not be able to provide a credit card upon check in, the total accommodation charge plus a $100 deposit for the incidental charges will be required prior to check in. A photo identification will also need to be presented. A record and/or copy of this photo identification may be retained to minimise the risk of fraudulent credit card usage and for verification purposes. The person registering at check in must be at least 18 years of age.
Conference & Meetings Facilities
- Rydges Sydney Central specialises in conference and meeting events.
- We have 9 venues suitable for events from 5 - 220 delegates.
- Dedicated conference venues with flexible configurations
- Tailored package solutions
- Discuss your event needs with our team on
02 9289 0077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE Wireless Conections in all public areas, restaurant and bar
- FREE Wireless Internet in all conference rooms
- Rydges Sydney Central has lift access from the hotel foyer to each level, including our conference & events venue
- Wheelchair accessible guest room available
Rise Buffet Breakfast
Our Surry Hills restaurant is conveniently located on the first floor of Rydges Sydney Central and features innovative menu items prepared with fresh, high-quality ingredients.
Guests can enjoy dining at Albies for "RISE" breakfast 6am -10am Monday through Friday and 6:30am -10:30am Saturday and Sunday. The Surry Hills restaurant helps guests to start the day off right with a wide selection of fresh fruits, cereals, breads, pastries and hot menu items.
Bar Surry Hills & Italian Kitchen
Our Bar Surry Hills has been re-launched with an Italian Kitchen! This Surry Hills Bar surrounds guests in a fun, funky atmosphere with a sleek and modern feel. Travellers can enjoy a drink or three paired with great conversation. This Surry Hills bar boasts 12 beers on tap and a full liquor cabinet for cocktail enthusiasts. It also offers a New Italian Themed menu with all your favourite Pizza and Pasta selections
Open from 11 am until late daily, Bar Surry Hills and Italian Kitchen is the perfect venue for a business lunch, after-work cocktail, romantic nightcap, private party, birthday or special event.
View our menu and our impressive list of draught beers.
Other Features and Amenities include:
- Business Centre
- Laundry Service
- Money Exchange
- Room Service
- Non-smoking rooms
- 24-Hour Reception
- Ensuite Rooms
- Minibar in all rooms