At Rydges we understand that guests sometimes want to venture outside the hotel to dine so we went on a hunt to find four of the best to make up Albury Wodonga’s Top Five eateries. Thanks Shelley for doing the hard yards in the name of research!
- Frescos Restaurant - (right photo) the delectable Pork Belly gets me everytime! Add in the Mustard & Cheese Bread as well and it makes all dreams come true!
- Border Wine Room – Ever changing menu and very nice wine list gets me!
- Cellardoor – Tapas and Local Wines, Beers & Ciders – what more can I say!
- Broadgauge Restaurant (top photo) – The region's newest restaurant at the old station – great food, wine and atmosphere – and we’ll give it an extra rap for really knowing how to use Facebook to promote and reflect a business… https://www.facebook.com/pages/Broadgauge/579996562032395
- La Maison Wodonga – Mediterranean influenced located in a rustic hut. Devine!