Rydges Lakeside has extensive experience delivering exceptional events. With the largest hotel function venue in the region, we are the leading conferencing hotel in the Nation's Capital. Rydges Lakeside can host conferences of up to 1500 delegates, as well as banquets and weddings of up to 800 guests.
EXCLUSIVE FIRST FLOOR FUNCTION CENTRE
With an interconnecting configuration, the Great Lakes Ballroom can also partition into three separate function rooms, giving total flexibility for any type of event.
Our conference floor also offers 5 function rooms, providing exceptional facilities for smaller meetings, syndicates and breakout rooms. Our pillarless rooms all offer natural light with floor to ceiling windows and neutral tones throughout, to provide a modern and relaxed atmosphere for your guests.
The large conferencing foyer allows guests to escape the meeting room for refreshments and networking during break times. This is also suitable for cocktail events, trade exhibitions and pre conference registration.
EUREKA FUNCTION ROOM
Located on our ground floor, Eureka Function room boasts a modern fit-out with the latest in-built audio visual equipment. Eureka can hold up to 500 delegates for a conference or 250 guests for dinner and is perfect for your exhibition, with the ability to hold up to 27 2x3m trade booths. Full length windows provide ample natural light and external entry at the rear of the hotel offers easy and convenient access for exhibitors.
Our Fifteenth Floor function room is a stunning, spacious, private venue that features large glass windows, showcasing the magnificent panoramic views over Lake Burley Griffin and the glittering lights of Canberra City. Featuring its own bar and kitchen facilities, this stunning venue is ideal for conferences, gala dinners, weddings and cocktail receptions for up to 200 guests.
- 15th Floor Function venue with extravagent views across Lake Burley Griffin and the glittering lights of Canberra City
- Newly developed Ground floor function venue (Eureka Room) perfect for your onsite exhibition space
- Level 1 is home to the largest dedicated hotel conference and banquet venue in the region.
- Extensive conference department with Conference Concierge Service and all options under one roof
- Cahoots, Ground floor private bar and historic political gallery
- 2 Small, intimate boardroom style meeting rooms are also available
- Wireless, freedom Internet access
- Video conferencing and first class audio visual equipment available
- Extended services such as recreational activity organisation and collateral printing available
- Complimentary Telstra Wireless Hotspot on ground floor
- Great Lakes Ballroom catering for up to 1500 people
- Five syndicate rooms suitable for 6 to 600 people
- Location, Location, Location!