Host your next Melbourne meeting in one of our well-equipped spaces
Planning an intimate board meeting for 10 or an elaborate Melbourne conference for 300? The Rydges Melbourne has conference venues that are ideal for any situation.
Our Melbourne conference venues feature state-of-the-art technologies so meetings go off without a hitch, and large tinted windows offer a refreshing view of the city and a nice break from an intense strategic planning meeting.
Soundproof dividing walls, video conferencing, individually controlled air conditioning and lighting and flexible spaces are among the highlights of our conference venues in Melbourne.
Discounted Melbourne CBD accommodation and secure, onsite parking are available for all conference delegates and event attendees.
- Five totally flexible pillarless function rooms and several breakout areas that can be configured to suit any requirements
- The large rooms have ¾ high tinted windows offering natural light during the day and spectacular evening views capturing the lights of the city
- All function rooms feature soundproof dividing walls, individually controlled air conditioning and lighting, data points and video conferencing facilities
- Bobby McGee's is unique in terms of its eclectic décor, themed paraphernalia and vibrant atmosphere
- Bobby McGee's has 3 separate entrance access points including a secret passage
- Other Bobby McGee's features include sensational entertainment packages, latest AV equipment, sound and lighting system and music system "Nightlife Music Video" , dance floor, stages and changing rooms for entertainers
- Discounted accommodation and onsite undercover secure car parking for all conference delegates and event attendees
Director of Sales - Conference and Events
Jacqui Guzman (nee. Couche)
Jacqui is our Director of Sales for Conference, Events & Weddings at Rydges Melbourne. She has worked in the hospitality for over fifteen years at various locations throughout Melbourne and has been working at Rydges Melbourne for over 3 years. Jacqui is a passionate devotee to the hospitality industry and her knowledge and experience greatly benefits all those she works with. She is highly motivated, passionate and really takes out the time to get to know our clients to understand their requirements to ensure every event at Rydges Melbourne is not only successful but perfect.