The Victoria Hotel Melbourne
Early Bird 20% OFF Conference & Events at The Victoria Hotel
Are you looking to book a new conference or event in Melbourne for 2020 or 2021? Then look no further than The Victoria Hotel’s Day Delegate Packages from just $60 per person. If you book your upcoming conference or event with The Victoria Hotel before Monday 30th November, we’ll give you 20% off the total value of your booking & 20% off the best avaliable rate on any accommodation room booked! You will be able to secure yourself a great deal with The Victoria Hotel’s 20% off Event Sale. *terms and conditions apply.
The dedicated conference and events team at The Victoria Hotel takes great pride in delivering exceptional experiences. Whether it’s a boardroom meeting, training seminar, networking event, private dining event or residential conference, we have the perfect event space for you.
Conveniently situated on Little Collins Street, The Victoria Hotel offers an excellent range of versatile rooms, breakout spaces and packages to cater for every occasion. From conferences, boardroom meetings and seminars, to private dinners, parties and weddings.
Event organisers requiring hotel accommodation with their event are able to enjoy staying in one of The Victoria Hotel’s 370 comfortable Heritage Rooms. All accommodation bookings include free Wi-Fi and access to our Rooftop Fitness Centre complete with a plunge pool, spa, sauna and gym equipment.
Our dedicated conference and events team at The Victoria Hotel takes great pride in delivering exceptional event experiences. By booking your next Melbourne function with us, you are able to enjoy the following amenities:
- The choice of several function rooms, with a large variety of set up options available
- Three breakout spaces
- Event catering available
- Access to a range of audio visual equipment and presentation aids
- Pre and post conference activities
- Personalised menus
- Pads, pens, mints and iced water on tables
- Free Wi-Fi access
We pride ourselves on the care we take of our delegates and guests. We are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and doing everything we can to ensure everyone remains healthy and safe. We’re flexible and we’re here for you. If your event or conference booking needs to be cancelled or changed then we are able to offer flexibility on the following basis:
- Group blocks of up to 30 room nights are fully flexible until 24 hours prior to arrival – valid for dates until the 30th June 2021.
- Group’s blocks larger than 30 rooms, standard hotel terms and conditions apply.
- Catered events require 3 business days’ notice for a full refund until the 30th June 2021**
- Non-catered events require 24 hours’ notice for a full refund until the 30th June 2021**
VIRTUAL SITE INSPECTION
Should you wish to view the facilities, please don’t hesitate to make contact, we’d be more than happy to show you through virtually via Zoom or FaceTime.
MORE INFORMATION AND BOOKINGS
Get in touch with us today, we’re ready to help! For more information or to book one of our spaces for your next function, contact our team on 03 9669 0078 or [email protected]
- Minimum $1,200 Spend (Room Hire and/or Food & Beverage ONLY)
- Excludes any additional external pricing i.e. Audio visual or floral arrangements.
- Subject to availability.
- Valid for new 2020 & 2021 bookings made directly with the Victoria Hotel between Tuesday 21st July 2020 and 5:00pm Monday 30th November.
- Offer not valid for public holidays
- Offer cannot to be used in conjunction with any other offers
Thinking outside the box and providing a tailored approach to each and every request is our passion and we are always up for a challenge. With exceptional food and beverage offerings, flexible event spaces and genuine local hospitality, we understand the importance of getting every detail right, the first time.
This approach is embedded into everything we do including our commitment to providing safe and clean environments for our guests and our teams. The unprecedented circumstances that have evolved as a result of COVID-19 have challenged us further to ensure we are considering every area of our hotels and the standards in place. We have continued to adapt our procedures and offerings to provide Industry leading solutions to our event experiences.
Our teams of empowered professionals are armed with the knowledge and tools required to provide an environment that is hygienic, safe and thoughtful. From seating arrangements, frequency of cleaning and carefully considered catering, we have curated our offerings to adapt to the change in times – all this, whilst continuing to deliver on the event experience we are so very proud of. We will continue to monitor and review our standards and procedures to ensure the health and safety of our guests and teams are our greatest priorities.