Rydges Auckland Hotel
Our conference venues by the Viaduct Harbour make your Auckland events extra special.
Rydges Auckland Hotel offers centrally-located Auckland conference venues where delegates can combine the pleasures of an idyllic harbour setting with a premium conference venue. From intimate Auckland events to grand soirees and weddings of all sizes, our meeting facilities provide a relaxed yet professional setting to be as productive – or as celebratory – as you want to be.
Rydges Auckland is renowned for its Auckland conference venues which consist of 12 individual spaces including the Rooftop Terrace Venue, a breathtaking location on the tenth floor with floor-to-ceiling glass windows overlooking the Waitemata Harbour and Auckland Harbour Bridge. The largest space is able to cater for up to 250 delegates and The CUT on Federal's Open Dining Room can cater up to 400. The smallest are our Executive Rooms suitable from two to 24 delegates. Our conference and event spaces are modern with an abundance of natural light and a ceiling height of 3.6 metres.
Our Auckland conference venue options also include a spacious mezzanine level that is the perfect setting for informal meetings, product launches, pre-dinner drinks or networking cocktail functions with an abundance of natural light and contemporary furnishings.
Our dedicated and professional operations team will ensure that you have everything you need on hand from the latest in presentation technology to delectable catered cuisine.
When your conference is over, sit back and relax with a drink in The CUT On Federal or extend the evening and enjoy a well-deserved dinner in The CUT where you will experience the very best cuts of meat that New Zealand has to offer. Reservations recommended.
For more details contact our event co-ordinators on 09 375 5975 or email email@example.com
- Executive Rooms for smaller meetings or private dinners with floor to ceiling windows
- Kingston Room individually has the ability to be split into four sound proof rooms
- Our Hobson Ballroom is perfect for those events intended to leave a WOW factor
- The Mezzanine Lounge is ideal for informal meetings or pre event gatherings
- Abundance of natural light (floor to ceiling windows)
- Extensive pre-function space to meet pre and post conference or event
- Individual climate controlled air-conditioning
- Instant in-room communication from all spaces to a dedicated support team
- Digital promotional signage specific to the conference or event on display
- Wireless High-speed Broadband internet access
- Individual climate controlled air-conditioning and lighting
- Rooms have neutral decor that compliments any theme and event
- Finally The Rooftop Terrace is one of a kind venue in Auckland. With space for 160 guests with unobstructed views of the Auckland Harbour and Bridge. The perfect venue when you wish to impress - GUARANTEED!
"Dear Peter and all the staff that helped - Steve and I would like to thank you for the beautiful job you did of decorating our wedding, on November 5th at Rydges. The service and reception areas looked fantastic and all our guests were very impressed! Thank you for your creativeness and very very professional, reliable service you provided. The place looked just how I'd hoped it would, and we had a fantastic day!"
- Jenny & Steve Weston
|Square Metres||Banquet Capacity||Banquet With Dancefloor||Cocktail Capacity||Classroom Capacity||Boardroom Capacity||Theatre Capacity||U-Shape Capacity|
|Executive Room 1||23.0||3.6m||n/am²||12||n/a||n/a||n/a||10||n/a||n/a|
|Executive Room 2||29.5||3.6m||n/a||14||n/a||n/a||n/a||12||n/a||n/a|
|Executive Room 3||31.7||3.6m||n/am²||10||n/a||20||15||15||20||12|
|Executive Room 4||29.8||3.6m||n/a||10||n/a||20||15||15||20||12|
|Executive Rooms 3 & 4||61.5||3.6m||n/a||30||n/a||40||30||36||50||30|
|Kingston Room 1||75.8||3.6m||n/a||50||n/a||70||60||30||70||30|
|Kingston Room 2||60.8||3.6m||n/a||40||n/a||50||25||25||60||21|
|Kingston Room 3||40.2||3.6m||n/a||30||n/a||30||20||20||30||18|
|Kingston Room 4||29.2||3.6m||n/a||20||n/a||20||12||16||20||15|
|Kingston Rooms 1 & 2||135.8||3.6mm||n/a||90||n/a||120||100||n/a||120||n/a|
|Kingston Rooms 3 & 4||69.4||3.6mm||n/a||50||n/a||50||33||36||60||30|
|Kingston 1,2,3 & 4 Rooms Combined||205||3.6m||n/a||150||n/a||240||140||n/a||250||n/a|
|Federal Room 1||65.7||3.2m||n/a||40||n/a||50||21||32||50||28|
|Federal Room 2||49.5||3.2m||n/a||30||n/a||40||24||24||40||21|
|Private Dining Room||26.2||3.6m||n/a||16||n/a||20||n/a||16||20||n/a|
|Open Dining Room||364.9||4.2m||n/a||220||n/a||400||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|