Rydges Lakeland Resort Queenstown
WHEN: 31st December 2013 to 1st January 2014
Grab your glad rags and celebrate in 1920s style this New Year’s Eve on board the vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw in Queenstown.
Cruise Lake Wakatipu’s Frankton Arm and get your jitterbug on with the Les Richardson Jazz Band. Returning to Queenstown Bay in time for the midnight fireworks, with the TSS Earnslaw offering one of the best views in town!
- 1920s Black & White “Gangster” theme
- 31 December 2013: departs Steamer Wharf, central Queenstown at 10:30pm
- Ticket price includes glass of bubbles or beer on arrival and light nibbles throughout the evening
- Cruise duration: 1.5 hours
- The TSS Earnslaw Vintage Steamship is fully licensed with food available for purchase.