Rydges VIP Toast Martinborough Experience
Prepare to be delighted by the award winning Rydges Wellington and Portlander Bar & Grill this Toast Martinborough weekend with the ultimate package of summer solstice goodness.
Toast Martinborough is undoubtedly a must do event of the year. A perfect opportunity to sample world-class wines from 11 distinctively boutique vineyards, savour delicious cuisine and enjoy some great live entertainment in one of the country's most picturesque wine-growing villages.
Rydges has taken care of all of the nitty gritty to ensure your experience is stress-free and done in absolute style, with your choice to stay either Saturday and Sunday, or Sunday and Monday night’s (16th – 18th November).
Avoid the queues to and from Martinborough Square with an exclusive bus direct from the hotel entrance, and you needn’t worry about missing out on tickets as we have some saved just for you.
To top it off, we will put on a champagne buffet breakfast to get you set before you head off for the day, and we will be waiting to welcome you back to the hotel with live entertainment into the evening with great bar snacks and dinner menu at Portlander Bar & Grill.
From $276 per person with toast tickets or $206 per person without toast tickets per person, Rydges VIP Toast Martinborough Experience includes;
- Two Night’s Accommodation for Two Adults (when package includes tickets)
- Two Toast Martinborough Tickets
- Full Buffet Breakfast mornings for Two Adults
- Exclusive Rydges door-to-door Return Bus Transfer for Two
- $60.00 Credit per room at Portlander Bar & Grill
Go in the draw to win a Rydges VIP Toast Martinborough Experience by clicking here: https://www.facebook.com/RydgesWellington/app_412619102194726
Bookings can be made direct with our friendly reservations team: reservations_wellington@rydges
Or visit our offers page to book your package: http://www.rydges.com/accommodation/new-zealand/wellington/offers/
Terms & Conditions: package is subject to availability and bookable direct with hotel only. Age 18+ years. Single supplement available at $608.00 incl GST per person, per room.
A note from the team at Toast Martinborough – things you need to know
- If you’re a Toast first-timer, check out our First Festival page for tips on getting the most from this amazing event.
- Please don’t bring alcohol or your own picnic. Bags will be checked, and you won’t be able to take it with you.
- When you arrive at the festival you’ll be given a wristband to wear. It’s part of your entry pass, so you’ll need to show it at every vineyard you visit.
- While you’re at the festival, make sure you nominate your favourite dish for the Dish Local Flavours Award. You’ll go into the draw for some great prizes, including a year’s subscription to Dish magazine and a Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand short course for two.
And if you have a smartphone, we recommend that you download the free Toast Martinborough app and sign up to Facebook and Twitter updates. As well as providing an interactive programme and the latest festival information, the app highlights where you are, and where you can go next, at any time during the day. You can also use it to enter your nomination for the Dish Local Flavours Award!