All Aboard!!! Experience the only Waterfront Kids train in Newcastle. Circle up and down Newcastle Harbour Foreshore on an exciting Kids Train, (complete with all bells & whistles), whilst admiring the spectacular views of our famous working harbour, foreshore and surrounds. Maybe even spot a dolphin or two!
The Rydges Express operates daily (EXCLUDING CHRISTMAS DAY) during school holidays departing Harbour Square (Outside Wharf 350) at 11am, 11:30am & 12pm. Price: $5 Donation per ride/child all proceeds are donated to the Schwartz Family Foundation. Tickets are available from Wharf 350 Restaurant. Please note the Rydges express will not operate if it is foggy or raining. The Rydges Express is suitable for children aged 3-12.
Kids Eat FREE These School Holidays!
We know that busy families need relaxing getaways to reconnect and have fun. This school Holidays at Rydges Newcastle Kids Eat Free.
Enjoy great savings when traveling as a family, children 12 years and under eat free (lunch and dinner) when they dine at our dining outlets with an adult. Children 12 years and under also stay for free when sharing their parents’ room with existing bedding.
Terms & Conditions:
• Kids Eat Free is available for children age 12 and under when ordering in the hotel’s restaurant or lounge bar menus, from the Children’s Menu and when accompanied by a family member dining from the regular menu (at least one main meal to the value of $20.00 per parent).
• Valid for Lunch & Dinner only.
• Limit to 4 kids per dining family (4 adults) or one child per parent per meal.
• Not available for room service.
• Kids stay free is applicable for children age 12 years and under.
• Maximum room occupancy per guestroom is limited to 2 adults and 2 children.
• Not available in conjunction with any other food and beverage offers or discounts.
While the adults enjoy Happy Hour or indulge in our Waterfront Wharf 350 restaurant and bar, let our Kids Cinema keep your younger guests busy!
Watching movies every Friday and Saturday night of the school holidays on the big screen in Rydges Kids Cinema, let them battle it out with a game of miniature table tennis, giant ten pin bowling or perhaps the colouring in station is just what they desire.
Movies run Friday and Saturday nights of the school holidays from 6pm.
Don’t forget your movie tickets as all our little guests receive a free small popcorn and drink to enjoy with their movie. Additional treats are available for purchase at our Rydges Candy Bar.