OTIS Brewing Co
OTIS Brewing Co is a stylish and contemporary micro Brewery and Bar. With 5 boutique beers brewed on site, there’s guaranteed to be a flavour to suit every palate. Can’t decide on just one? Then try an OTIS beer flight and sample four of our craft beers, whilst you sit and observe the working boutique brewery.
OTIS BAR MENU
For those not wanting to dine in the restaurant, OTIS Bar has an all day dining menu with a variety of options including lite bite’s and bar snacks, big plate meals, tasting plates to share & burgers.
Choose from over 30 finely crafted cocktails, from OTIS signature options, and favourite classics – to inventive and complex dessert cocktails. Ask about our cocktail jugs which are a great alternative to share with friends.
OTIS Bar offers a broad selection of over 60 wines, boasting a wide array of award-winning wines encompassing both Australian and International varietals.
LIKE us on Facebook for all the latest local news, updates and promotions!
Covid-19 Conditions of Entry for OTIS Grill
Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
Patrons will not enter the premise if they:
– Attended any location that had been identified as a ‘Hot Spot’ and or has ‘Travel Restrictions’ imposed upon it
All Patrons attending this licensed premises shall:
– Provide their name and phone number/email on entry
– Be refused entry if they display signs of illness
– Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
– Be seated whilst consuming liquor
– Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points or where markings are in place
– Comply with any request to relocate due to patron number restrictions in any area
– Comply with reasonable directions from staff
– Consider downloading the Covid-Safe App
– Adhere to a maximum number of ten persons per table
Failure to complete with any or all of these conditions may constitute an offence under Public Health Order and the licensee, their staff or agents reserve the right to remove from the premises any patron not adhering to these conditions under Section 77 of the Liquor Act 2007.