Our Sydney conference venue is ideal for hosting social and holiday events
Social soirees, wedding ceremonies, receptions and holiday parties are among the events that Rydges World Square loves to host in our new conference venue in Sydney.
The seven rooms in our conference venue in Sydney feature natural lighting and state-of-the-art technologies including broadband and wireless Internet access. Our professional and courteous team members have more than 20 years of experience and can help plan menus and work on tailoring packages for any group’s need.
Guests who attend a special event at our Sydney conference venue have the option to stay in our deluxe accommodation that are near Darling Harbour, The Entertainment Centre, Museum Station, Hyde Park and Sydney Airport (SYD). Our Sydney CBD hotel boasts a fine Italian restaurant, hip bar and spacious gymnasium for an intense workout so event-goers can get the most out of their stays.
Bus and train service bring guests straight to the front entrance of Rydges World Square. Valet parking is available 24 hours a day at our Sydney conference venue.
- Five totally flexible pillarless function rooms and several breakout areas that can be configured to suit any requirements
- The large rooms have ¾ high tinted windows offering natural light during the day and spectacular evening views capturing the lights of the city
- All function rooms feature soundproof dividing walls, individually controlled air conditioning and lighting, data points and video conferencing facilities
- Bobby McGee's is unique in terms of its eclectic décor, themed paraphernalia and vibrant atmosphere
- Bobby McGee's has 3 separate entrance access points including a secret passage
- Other Bobby McGee's features include sensational entertainment packages, latest AV equipment, sound and lighting system and music system "Nightlife Music Video" , dance floor, stages and changing rooms for entertainers
- Discounted accommodation and onsite undercover secure car parking for all conference delegates and event attendees
Conference & Events Sales Manager
Stephanie, our Conference Sales Manager, has been working at Rydges World Square for over 6 years. For any enquiries, please contact Stephanie. We look forward to assisting you plan your next event