Dissents & Dispositions Conference
Rydges on Swanston is preferred accommodation supplier for ‘Dissents and Dispositions’ conference which is hosted by the ‘Law, Literature and Humanities Association of Australasia’.
Located in the heart of the Melbourne University Precinct and minutes away to central Melbourne, Rydges on Swanston is the perfect choice for business & leisure accommodation, conference functions and meeting events.
To make a booking , simply click “Book Now”, followed by the number of rooms and date and fill in the details.
- FREE Wi-Fi access
- Full hot buffet breakfast is available for $19/per person/day if booked with accommodation.
- Car parking is available for in-house guests for a charge of $25.00 per vehicle per day
- Rates and rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Check-in time is from 2.00pm.
- Check-out time is prior to 11.00am.
- A credit card number will be required at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation.
- If unable to stay with us, your booking must be cancelled 24 hour prior to arrival or a cancellation charge will apply equal to the value of all room nights cancelled.
- Your card will not be charged in advance, but is held as security for your reservation and utilised for any applicable cancellation or non-arrival fees.
- If the card holder will not be present at time of check-in, you will need to complete a third party charge authorisation. Please contact the hotel for further information.