The “Nog” is our annual conference which provides both an opportunity to exchange technical information and a high-value opportunity for NZ’s networking staff to ‘network’ amongst themselves. This is New Zealand’s primary technical networking conference. The event is unique in New Zealand and attracts technical, skilled individuals with a genuine interest in internet operations and internetworking technologies.
NZNOG in 2018 will be held at Rydges in Queenstown from the 22 – 26 January, 2018. For programme details please check the website: http://www.nznog.org/nznog18
- Subject to availability at time of booking. Floor allocation is not guaranteed.
- Check-in time is from 2:00pm
- Check-out time is prior to 11:00am
- Please contact hotel for Pre/Post bookings (subject to availability)
- Rooms cancelled 21-7 days prior to event/conference start date will incur a cancellation fee equal to one night’s Room Rate per room cancelled.
Rooms cancelled less than 7 days prior to event will incur a cancellation fee equal to the total accommodation charges of the booking.