The NZ Sign & Display Association brings Conference 2022 to Queenstown. It’s been a long time since the industry has come together and we can’t think of a better destination than Queenstown. So don’t miss this industry event of the year as masterminds, local legends and industry experts dive deep into how to do different, how to seek your worth and how to stand out locally to lead good, positive change. All learning is complemented with fun interactive events that embody our conference theme.
Book online here to receive exclusive accommodation rates for NZSDA Conference 2022.
NZSDA Accommodation Group rates only apply between Conference, Wednesday, 6th July and Friday 8th July (3 nights). Any bookings made outside of these dates before or after MUST be booked separately at [email protected] and best available rates will apply at the time.
- Rate and rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking
• Check-In time is from 15:00h
• Check Out time is from 10:00h
• A credit card will be required at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation.
• If unable to stay with us, your booking must be cancelled 14 days prior to arrival of a cancellation charge will apply equal to the value of all room nights cancelled.
• Your card will not be charged in advance, but it is held as security for your reservation and utilized for any applicable cancellation or non-arrival fee.
• If the card holder will not be present at the time of check-in, you will need to complete a third party charge authorization. Please contact the hotels for further information.