Rydges Norwest Sydney
Rebellion Bar & Grill
Our Rebellion Bar and Grill restaurant offers our guests an authentic dining experience and tranquil oasis where you can relax for the evening. Soak up the warm and inviting ambience with friends and family and enjoy the fresh, high-quality ingredients carefully selected and prepared by our culinary team. The delicious menu embraces and celebrates Australia’s culinary diversity, offering various European and Asian dishes.
Open for dinner, the Rebellion Bar and Grill provides exemplary service and various dining options for you and your guests. The restaurant is a light, warm space with both couples and group seating available. Whether you are visiting the restaurant for a business dinner or are unwinding with friends and family at the end of the day, the Rebellion caters to all.
COVID-19 Conditions of Entry
Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
All Patrons attending this licensed premises shall;
• Provide their name and phone number on entry via our Digital QR code
• Be refused entry if they display signs of illness or have visited NSW Health identified ‘areas of increased testing’
• Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
• Be seated whilst in the venue, aside from ordering at the bar
• Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points or where markings are in place
• Comply with any request to relocate due to patron number restrictions in any area
• Comply with reasonable directions from staff
• Consider downloading the Covid-Safe App
• Adhere to a maximum number of twenty persons per table
Failure to comply with any or all of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order and the licensee, their staff or agents reserve the right to remove from the premises any patron not adhering to these conditions under Section 77 of the Liquor Act 2007.