In some Hotels, COVID Isolation requirements have affected staff numbers. Please be aware that some services may be limited or outlets closed during your stay.
Rydges is Hobart’s boutique meetings venue. The Braille library is a special part of the historic hotel. It once housed the education and training of student learning and understanding braille. The stand-alone building has 2 rooms (Braille room 1 and 2). The Braille room 1, has built in projector and screen and can seat up to 50 theatre style and 30 boardroom.
Braille room 2 is a long room and down one end is a large 70 inch wall mounted TV. The room is made for a long table in a board room set up. The rooms can accommodate up to 30.
Our meetings venue facilities make Hobart functions all that easier, so that you have the time to focus on what’s important.
- Minutes from the CBD
- Complimentary parking for all guests
- Ideal for residential conference and accompanying families with stylish rooms and suits
- All feature natural light and high ceilings
- A range of dining options
- Complimentary high speed WI-FI
- Projector and screen
- Flexible space with various options for setup
- Complimentary parking
- Event catering available
- Pads, pens and ice water on tables
- Natural light
- Standard AV with additional audio and visual equipment and presentation aids available upon request
- Packages suited to each individual event with a dedicated event coordinator
Whether you’re planning a business meeting, conference, wedding or private event, Rydges Hobart combines a unique and historic setting with delicious food and fantastic service.
Our dedicated and professional meetings planner can assist in organising every detail, from catering menus to styling, to fit all needs and budgets. We have an intimate knowledge of the local area so that we can make your event a memorable occasion.
- Theatre 10
- Classroom 10
- U-Shape 30
- Boardroom 10
- Cocktail 20
- Cabaret 30
- Hollow Square 12
- Banquet 30