Rydges World Square
Offering a continental and full buffet breakfast daily, our chefs are sure to put on a delicious spread to kick start your day. Our hot selection features all of your breakfast favourites, including eggs of your choice, grilled bacon, grilled tomatoes, hash browns, sautéed mushrooms, breakfast sausages, French waffles, French toast, our very own congee station and much, much more!
Our cold selection includes, an array of cereals and breads, bircher muesli, yoghurts, fruit salad and freshly baked pastries. Fresh barista made coffee is also available for that much needed morning boost.
* Please note the breakfast menu is subject to change daily.
Sphere Restaurant boasts one of Sydney CBD’s prime dinner spots. Our menu oozes a variety of different flavours from all over the Mediterranean. From fresh tomato based pastas to mouthwatering cuts of prime meat from the Riverina southern NSW to our home made traditional style wood fired pizzas. This menu will leave your taste buds wanting more!
The Cidery Bar & Kitchen is our contemporary style lobby bar. Immersed in industrial style furnishings this bar is sure to impress. The Cidery bar offers an extensive beer, wine and cocktail list to suit all palates.
Contact our Restaurant on 02 8268 1672 or 02 8268 1888 to make a booking.
During the below times, breakfast will be served in The Cidery Bar & Kitchen along with meals off The Cidery Bar & Kitchen and Sphere Restaurant menus.
* Restaurant closed for breakfast service Monday 17th September 2018 – breakfast service Wednesday 19th September 2018. Re-opened for dinner service.
* Restaurant closed for breakfast service Wednesday 14th November 2018 – breakfast service Friday 16th November 2018. Re-opened for dinner service.
* Restaurant closed for dinner service Monday 26th November 2018 – breakfast service Wednesday 28th November 2018. Re-opened for dinner service.
* Restaurant closed for breakfast service Thursday 28th March 2019 – dinner service Friday 29th March 2019. Re-opened for breakfast service Saturday 30th March 2019.