Bacchus | Restaurant & Bar
The award winning Bacchus restaurant is widely regarded as one of the top restaurants in Brisbane having earned a range of accolades including:
- Australian Good Food Guide Restaurant Awards – 1 Chef Hat Rating
- Australian Gourmet Traveller Wine List of the Year – Three Glass Rating
- Wine Spectator Award for Excellence – Two Glass Rating
- Australian Gourmet Traveller Restaurant Awards – Star Rating
As the home of Dom Pérignon, Bacchus is the perfect setting in which to celebrate, indulge or impress.
Each Wednesday from 5:30pm we have a complimentary wine tasting with Head Sommelier Andrew Giblin for visitors. Learn about the intricacies of wine each week. Bookings not required.
Bacchus is located on the Podium level of Rydges South Bank.
For bookings for 8 or more, please contact Megan Saunders at [email protected] or call +61 7 3364 0837.
The Bacchus Restaurant has a smart casual dress code.
Please note thongs/flip flops, Crocs, singlets, baseball caps, swimwear and shorts of any kind cannot be worn in the restaurant. Denim is acceptable.
- 9 Glenelg Street, Brisbane QLD 4000, Brisbane
- +61 7 3364 0837
Breakfast (Monday - Sunday)
6.00am – 10:00am
Dinner (Tuesday - Saturday)
5.30pm – 10:00pm
12.00pm - 2.00pm
High Tea (Tuesday to Friday)
2.30pm - 4.30pm
High Tea (Saturday & Sunday)
1.30pm - 4.30pm
- A La Carte
- 4 Course Degustation
- 4 Course Vegetarian Degustation
- 4 Course Vegan Degustation
- 7 Course Degustation
- Dessert Degustation
- High Tea