Esplanade Hotel Fremantle by Rydges
Directions & Parking
Esplanade Hotel Fremantle by Rydges sits in the heart of cosmopolitan Fremantle and is less than 30 minutes from Perth. Whether guests fly into Perth Airport (PER) and take a taxi or limo, or simply drive in themselves, these directions to our Fremantle hotel will get you to where you need to be:
From Perth Airport:
- Head north on Horrie Miller Drive
- At the roundabout turn left onto Paltridge Road
- At the roundabout turn left onto Airport Drive
- Take the ramp to Leach Highway
- Continue to Leach Highway (State Route 7)
- Continue onto High Street
- Turn left onto Parry Street and go through one roundabout
- Continue onto Norfolk Street
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit for Marine Terrace
The Esplanade Hotel Fremantle will be on the right at the intersection of Marine Terrace and Essex Street
Located in the heart of Fremantle, nearby parking options include:
- Self parking is available at the DRIVO Carpark located at 11 Essex Street.
- Take a left out of the hotel driveway
- Turn right into the carpark approximately 50m from the hotel
- Paying for parking: Our hotel guests receive a discounted Parking rate of $30 per night, subject to availability
- Check in with our Concierge or Front desk teams to confirm availability and pre-register your licence plate before heading over to the carpark.
- City Of Fremantle – Esplanade Reserve located at 56 Marine Terrace
- Turn right onto Essex Street
- Take a left onto Marine Terrace
- Turn right into the carpark (just past the crosswalk)
- Paying for parking: Don’t forget to get a ticket at the machine, or set up your parking with the City of Fremantle PayStay parking app.
- Secure Parking located at 25 Collie Street.
- Take a right out of the hotel driveway
- Turn right onto Marine Terrace
- Turn right onto Collie Street (at the corner of the hotel)
- Turn right into Secure Carpark
- Paying for parking: Payment is taken upon exit of the carpark – for the best rates we recommend pre-booking your parking here.
- Other Parking Options:
- Pay’n’Display options are available through the City of Fremantle along the street, and directly opposite the hotel. Parking is signposted, and available to book/pay via the PayStay app